Thursday, January 15, 2009

Post, The First.

Hi Everyone,

My name is Denis Volokh and I am Flex/Air developer at Singapore Telecommunications Ltd.
I've started this blog to share some of my ideas, experiments and codes.

Currently, I am working on the project codenamed "eShop", this project was rolled out this year, but we still have a lot of features to implement.
SingTel is the first company who is selling iPhone in Singapore. For the reservation and buying iPhone in SingtelShop we have developed standalone flex application, you can check it out here.

My friend Andrij and I am working on the project called "Idubee". It is online spreadsheet application built with Adobe Flex Framework.

Also, I am interested in Papervision3D framework, Java development (Merapi) and all what is related to the web.

A bit later I will present few examples of my works.

So, see you in next posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment